Friday, May 9, 2008

The Change of Fall

The Change of Fall

The beauty of Fall is an amazing view.
Leaves of gold, skies grey and hazy blue.
Colors changing, growing old, but looking new.
Every day to offer a new hue.

Childhood memories come back to my mind,
Every year at this time.

The smell in the air says football to all.
Everyone knows that beautiful smell of Fall.
Hard hits and big plays.
The things that makes all the fans stay.

Ask the question, what does it mean to you?
It will bring out emotions pure and true

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holy Crap!! Matt! this is something out a master Poets book.
You have blown all the other poems you have made away into abyss.
Wow

Elden

Anonymous said...

its really freaken good well i thought it was good so ya well theres really nothing else i can really say but it was really.


jesse

Anonymous said...

I really like this poem. It describes myself. I think the same way that you do. I notice while I'm walking that the littlest sounds or sights rekindle my memory. It's really good. Keep writing :)

~Rachel

Matthew said...

Fall has always been my favorite season. Spring brings new life and great energy, so some people assume that fall bring death and decay. This may be true, but with death comes great calm contemplative moments. I live for those wonderful quiet moments. Great poem, you brought back those memories. Thank you.

Matthew

Anonymous said...

nice job Regan. hey what's wrong wanna talk later or something i think it would help. also are you being truthful?