Friday, May 23, 2008

Hate Others

3-27-08

Well I’m so sick of people trying to get me to hate others. I think it is so stupid and very childish. If I could dream anything away it would be my self not for the fact that I’m not cool but for the fact that I wouldn’t have to be here when the world destroys its self with its selfishness and pettiness. Its stupid how one persons words can be twisted into something heinous and totally wrong. If I could dream of better people I would but then who would dream me up.

Courtney

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i totally agree with you that is childish . i'm going thru the same thing right now with my closest friends who are friends themselves any more. alicia

Anonymous said...

court i love your blog keep up the good work
danielle

Anonymous said...

Courtney,
I know that you are strong and you will be able to overcome any tough situation you are to encounter in the future. I've seen you go through a couple, even just the past month. You have the choice to have whatever feelings you do for whatever person. I <3 you girl. You're my home girl! Keep writing. It's good for your heart.
~Barbie/Rachel