Friday, May 9, 2008

In the End

In the end
By me ( Courtney)

I fear what I never had
I cry when I have no tears
Alone is how I feel each day
When life is all I despise
And cold is all I feel
It’s hard to wake up to sleep again
Dreams where I finally feel free
With my heart smashed and hurting
I wonder why I live
Rain seems to be my friend
Snow is my protector
With all my thoughts
I am alone with pain
With only hope of it ending
I live to see another day
In the end the pain may be great
But meeting you has changed my life

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

this was really good though i am sick of poems hat make me cry,because my mascara is not waterproof and i am going to get raccoon eyes and it will be all your fault but good pome

Anonymous said...

your not alone I'm here and I'm a super hero to take the pain away.

Anonymous said...

hey kid you got some strong emotions going with this work. if you ever need to talk i'm here k.
-cas-

Matthew said...

I like the ending. You made me depressed and buried me in despair. Then, out of nowhere, the end brought hope.

Matthew

Anonymous said...

I like it! You express a lot of emotion in this. I like how its depressing through the whole thing then at the end, you see the light! Your awsome courtney! Keep writing those great poems.

-NIKOLE-