Friday, April 11, 2008

Mother

Mother
By Ashley

My life is what you gave me
A mother is what you took from me
You don’t know what you gave up
When you choose to leave your children


You lie to your parents saying you always are writing us
When know that you have been having time of your life
That you could care less about your kids
But you still have to look good for your parents


So obviously you’re not mother of the year
You can be my mother again
If you are willing to get the help you need
I am willing to call you “mom” again

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ash-
that was a great poem. I think you need to voice alot more of your feelings though. but anyways keep up the work

Anonymous said...

This Is way good. I have a really good mom so I cant say that I understand. But my cousin has the same problem, the best thing you can do is live your life and she will see what she missed. Great poem. From Regan