Friday, April 11, 2008

Rain

Rain.

Every Drop of Rain reminds me of Freedom.
Every Drop of Rain cleans my Heart.
Every Drop of Rain reminds me to Feel.
Every Drop of Rain feels like an Eternity.
Every Drop of Rain is a Dream.
Every Drop of Rain is a Vision.
Every Drop of Rain reminds me to never give up.
Every Drop of Rain feels Cold at First.
Every Drop of Rain feels warm when you stand in it.
Every Drop of Rain is a Memory to never forget.
Every Drop of Rain is a Heart weighting to bleed.
Every Drop of Rain is Love in the Air.
Every Drop of Rain washes away the Pain.
Every Drop of Rain washes away the Hate.
Every Drop of Rain is the end of the Old.
Every Drop of Rain is a break for the Beginning.
Every Drop of Rain Cures the wounds of Life.
Every Drop of Rain fills a pond of water.
Every Drop of Rain is a new beginning for the Broken .
Every Drop of Rain soothes the Skin.
Every Drop of Rain washes away the Dirt.
Every Drop of Rain fills the Heart.
Every Drop of Rain is the Beginning of the End.
Every Drop of Rain makes Life worth wile.
By:
Drako
Noay
DeJonava
(Charles)

4 comments:

Lesli said...

Charles,

I really like this line: "Every Drop of Rain is a new beginning for the Broken." I love rain storms and will often go outside in the rain, get soaking wet, and feel the rain.

Lesli

Anonymous said...

I completely agree with you on almost all of these statements. I love standing in the rain whenever I'm sad and just let it pour down on me. It feels like I'm clean and fresh, and I have nothing to worry about. But I also love walking in the rain while I'm crying, because NO ONE CAN TELL!! haha! Good poem! One of my favorites so far. Great job. :)

~Rachel

Anonymous said...

I think it repeats to much but besides that it cool

-Mark

Anonymous said...

thats shibby

Jeremy