Friday, April 25, 2008

My Life

My life
By: James

Well I have planned to go on a mission then I want to go to college then I want to become married and have kids not a lot but just enough.
My friends, my clergy, and my family have/help control my life and what I do for my future.
I live to have fun and work hard (only when I need to) I love to have fun and be chillax except for when I get mad then it’s just like whatever.
In my life family and friends are the most important things to me next to change.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

how many kids are you planing to have? me i just want 3.




kristell

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you got your future in order! Some of us are not ready! lol. But anyways follow your dreams, and have fun with your life and hopefully kids!!!

-nikole-

Anonymous said...

How many is enough? -Regan

Anonymous said...

life is life just live it.
life is a b most of the time dont complain live love and laough and fight people skalp them damag them do as much damag as you can befor you go.
E.Brady#23

Anonymous said...

Family alot but its good to have it because we all need then.


By brentj