Friday, April 4, 2008

Poem

Pain
The nights that passed us by
With me holding you as you cry
In your eyes I see the pain
Yet I hold back and maintain
I know you think he loves you
And yet he hits you and tells you what to do
The light I saw is gone
Your eyes are empty now too
My thoughts now sit still
Hoping the cuts will heal
Your beauty and grace
Is seen in your face
Slowly you go cold
And yet your hand I still hold
Asking the one question why
Why was he the reason you had to die?

-Courtney

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

courtney
that poem was very beautiful sad but good your a good writer
p.s stop drinking my ice tea:)

Matthew said...

The pain and emotion oozes from this poem. You have a great talent for capturing a feeling and sharing it through your writing.

-Matthew

Anonymous said...

Did this really happen? It sounds like it because of the power behind it! Good good good. From Regan

Anonymous said...

Hey this is breey i have to say that pain is so annoying and it bothers me a lot.But i think that when i get pain i want to get it all out of me.



breey