Friday, April 4, 2008

Journal

locked down
violently outraged tightly consumed
dead inside locked in a room
cement walls ceiling and floors
nice bared windows and steel doors
secerity gaurds holdin the keys
maybe ill snap and take out his knees
watchin him beg hearin him scream
traped in a box while he stands free
there happiness makes me puke
shaqueld and chaind nice jump suit
peeding my inasence with no proof
he slams his hammer he plays god
grin on his face doin his job
locks my away like im some dog
land of the free home of the brave
yet all the brave get locked away
and all the free live in pain
so many people locked in a cage
do to the laws are government made
all to insure that they get paid
the American dream begins to fade
and all its people full of hate
with the government in control of there fate


Travis

5 comments:

Matthew said...

I am not sure if I should feel angry or guilty. I like to think that I am free; nevertheless, I do work for the government. So, they do have some control over my existence. I don't know if it is possible to totally escape the control of another person. Even if you escape government, eventually you will want to be in a relationship; and then, to a degree, that person will have control over you.

beat-rice said...

I'm not quit sure how to feel with this entry I mean It's really awesome. I think that there are a lot of feelings that were put into this but I just don't understand what it means.

Anonymous said...

Wow, that was amazing. you took an interesting view on government. you spoke your feelings and a person can really get across what you are saying

Anonymous said...

ay travis that s real, thats exactly what most crimonals expect to see especially when the are incarcerated. But they do not seem to listen to there personal thoughts. the picture you paint with your words are excellent..
-H2-

Anonymous said...

I LOVED HOW YOU EXPLAIN IT! GREAT JOB!









LAURA