Friday, April 11, 2008

Love's Angel

Love’s Angel.

Far all my tears of that Love’s Angel.
Cry everyday of a so sweet Angel.
Speak it true, speak it false if you choose.
But I know that Love’s Angel is mine.
For now and always the Love I have, belongs to you to hold safe and secure.
My gentle touch can never match yours.
Your steady Eyes are more Beautiful than the world.
This world I’m in does not hold you in as high of favor as I do.
Hearts content, Hearts be bled, I will go to war for you.
You are an Angel, I am between and I Love Love’s Angel.
All the Angels I’ve seen can never match up to you or your beauty.
All the Love you have is for all or some, I hope I can hold your heart.
So close next to mine you are.
Your embrace is so gentle, like the wind.
You are by all mean’s an Angel of Love.
All I can Love, All I hold dear to me is this Beautiful Angel.
All I Love is Love’s Angel.

By:
Drako
Noay
DeJonava.
(Charles)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have a tough time getting a meaning for this, other than I know who the angel in my life is. From Regan